||PETS ALLOWED: Please Ask
||Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer
||Free-standing Wood Burner
|Aga + Induction Hob
||Bespoke Open-plan Kitchen / Dining
Modern three-bedroom property situated high on Bampton Common with superb views.
Lower Carhullan is a newly-built holiday home, completed early 2018. Originally an unused traditional Westmorland barn, the building has been beautifully redeveloped using much of the original stone fabric, into a modern, luxury property for up to six adults. The house is situated high up on Bampton Common, yet only 7 miles from Penrith and a 20-minute drive from Jct 39 of the M6. Superb views in all directions and a plethora of walks lead directly from the doorstep. Set over two floors, the property has oil fired underfloor heating throughout.
- The well-appointed ground floor incorporates a spacious open plan kitchen & dining area for eight, as well as high-end appliances including an electric Aga, six-plate induction hob, two dishwashers, double-door fridge & freezer, convection microwave, boiling water tap and a 55” wall-mounted Samsung Frame TV.
Leading off from the kitchen is the utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, utility sink, additional freezer and a supplementary bathroom with shower, loo & basin.
Also leading from the kitchen diner is the large living room with a modern wood-burning stove, bright bespoke furniture and an additional large wall-mounted Samsung Frame TV. Additionally, there is a boot room downstairs with plenty of space for boots & shoes, waterproofs, rucksacks etc.
Onto the floating mezzanine floor, you have three well-appointed en-suite bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 – Super king bed, flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom with loo, basin & rain shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed, built-in wardrobes, a flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with a bath & shower, loo and basin.
- Master bedroom – Super king bed, flat wardrobes with sliding doors and a great en-suite bathroom with large duel-shower, loo and basin.
- There is garden furniture to seat six people, a barbecue and parking for up to three cars. The house has its own large paddock, situated in front of the house with unspoilt views up Cawdale valley and across to the Pennines.
- Within walking distance is the quaint village of Bampton with a village store and The Crown & Mitre.