||PETS ALLOWED: Yes
Sleeping up to 10 people, Carhullan is former Cumbrian farmhouse enjoys a spectacular remote location, high up on Bampton Common among the Lake Districts eastern fells and close to Ullswater and Haweswater.
Carhullan was completely modernised in 2008 by the owners, who retained the character of the property and complemented it with furnishings and equipment of the highest quality.
The location of Carhullan, two miles from the village of Bampton and eight miles from Penrith is a perfect peaceful retreat, yet only 15 minutes from the M6. It is accessed along a ‘no through road’ where it is situated at the very end, approximately two miles. There are walks from the doorstep, over High Street to Ullswater and across Bampton Common to Haweswater.
- The property has oil central heating and comprises:
- Lounge: Open plan with Freesat TV, DVD, video, CD and open fire.
- Kitchen/Diner: With electric Aga, dishwasher, 2 wine racks and a microwave.
- Utility: With fridge/freezer, Baby Belling cooker, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Sitting Room: With wood burning stove, TV with BT Vision package and DVD player.
- Shower Room: With power shower, WC, bidet and washbasin.
- Bedroom 1: With 17th Century four-poster bed.
- Bathroom: With bath, WC and wash basin (this Jack & Jill bathroom may be used as an en-suite for bedroom 1 or shared with bedroom 2).
- Bedroom 2: With twin zip & link beds (2 singles which when zipped make a super-king size double)
- Bedroom 3: With double bed and en-suite with power shower, WC and washbasin.
- Bedroom 4: With super-king size bed, bunk beds in the curtained annexe, baby cot and en-suite with power shower, WC, bidet and washbasin.
- Lawned garden and seating.
- Ample parking.
- Telephone for incoming calls.
- 2 Pets welcome
- Rural Broadband Wi-Fi